Things we have been doing this month:
– Skyping with people. I love technology. At least I love that it allows us to easily talk to friends and relatives on the other side of the world.
– Taking bus trips to Le Cafe where we share a chocolate croissant, and I get hot chocolate. Then we go to a playground across the street. If you look closely you can see the ocean in the background of this picture. It is a beautiful view, and I’ve heard you can see dolphins sometimes.
– Going behind our building where there is some grass and a shaded area. Myka and Emery play with friends, draw with chalk, ride our scooter, run, and blow bubbles. It is wonderful to have an area conveniently located where we can do those things.
– Playing inside. Emery has been building some awesome towers. And climbing in boxes.
– Going to the playground = lots of fun. The sand that gets in our shoes = not so much fun.
– We draw on the window. Because it’s Christmas time, so we do crazy things.
– I went to a lunch while Myka and Emery stayed with our amazing neighbors! This is my cape (aka – abaya) blowing in the wind on my walk from the front gate of our compound back to our building.